Taste test: These round cookies were fairly thick and had many smallish round indentations in their tops, plus a nice heart shape cut all the way through the center.
We crunched in to find a nice mix of coconut with the standard butter cookie taste. When we shared these around with a large group of hungry snackers, people were quite impressed by the taste, with many people grabbing additional cookies. The package included three separately wrapped tubes of about 30 cookies each, so there were plenty to go around!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet coconut smell.
From the package: “Receita Tradicional” ... “Práticos pacotes internos” ... “Biscoito tipo amanteigado sabor artificial de coco/Butter flavor biscuit artificial coconut flavor”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road