Taste test: These round cookies were fairly thick and had many smallish round indentations in their tops, plus a nice heart shape cut all the way through the center.
We crunched in to find a nice mix of coconut with the standard butter cookie taste. When we shared these around with a large group of hungry snackers, people were quite impressed by the taste, with many people grabbing additional cookies. The package included three separately wrapped tubes of about 30 cookies each, so there were plenty to go around!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet coconut smell.
From the package: “Receita Tradicional” ... “Práticos pacotes internos” ... “Biscoito tipo amanteigado sabor artificial de coco/Butter flavor biscuit artificial coconut flavor”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road