Taste test: This box contained two separate packets with nine cookie sandwiches in each, with a look quite a bit different than your typical cookie sandwiches (which is to say, Oreos). The big change was that the cookies were squares. The exterior faces of the cookies had some elaborate designs, including the letter B toward the center. The filling layer between the two cookies had just about the same medium brown color as the cookies.
We crunched in to find a good crunch and a mild initial chocolate taste from the cookies, but as the filling started to hit the tongue, things got really good, with a whole lot of creamy chocolate taste. Great on their own, and even better with cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sri Lanka (5 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road