Taste test: The sandwich cookies in this tube each had two thick, round cookies bearing the Mabel logo, with swoosh marks around the edges, and two smallish holes in each cookie where the filling spilled through (slightly).
Like the cookies, the filling had a good chocolate color. The sandwiches had a nice crunch and good strong chocolate taste. They did create a lot of crumbs, so you might need to be careful where you eat these or get a big plate, if you're worried about making a mess.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate flavor creme sandwich cookie/Galletita rellena sabor chocolate” ... “Made in Brazil”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published September 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road