Lunchables Cookie Dunks
Taste test: This version of Lunchables had the same overall size as the Dirt Cake, with a three-section tray that in this case offered up seven mini (or even micro) chocolate chip cookies, a shallow tub of liquidy marshmallow creme and lots of colorful sprinkles.
The idea here was to dip the cookies into the marshmallow and then use the sticky stuff to pick up some sprinkles. (And then eat it, of course.)
It sounded like it would get messy, largely because the cookies were so small that I figured I couldn't avoid getting marshmallow on my fingers, but really it was less messy than expected. My fingers stayed clean, and my expectation for sprinkles getting all over the place didn't happen either — they adhered very well to the marshmallow.
As for taste, I don't think that the marshmallow and sprinkles really enhanced the cookie; that might have something to do with the fact that the marshmallow didn't taste as good as Fluff. But the proportions of the three elements provided were about right. Decent.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
From the package: “240 calories” ... “Snack Combinations”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Oscar Mayer Foods Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road