Lump of Coal Cookies
Taste test: This small box contained a small, clear bag filled with very small, brownie-looking things that were all about the same size but took various shapes — none of which looked all that much like a lump of coal. They were brown, not black, without any of the flat surfaces and sharp edges that I would associates with lumps of coal. The shapes did roughly resemble miniaturized charcoal, though.
I poured myself some cold milk and bit in to find a soft, crumbly cookie feel, with a good chocolate taste that went well with the milk. Not a bad thing to eat, if you get one of these in your stocking.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest chocolate smell.
From the package: “Dense chocolate fudge cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Too Good Gourmet, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road