Taste test: This package contained a tray chock-full of large, thick, rectangular cookies. The bottoms of the cookies had a light beige color, with some mild browning and a shiny coating on top. There were some widely spaced notches along the edges.
We crunched in to find a nice crumbly crunch and a middling level of coconut taste (not quite as strong as we expected from the smell). There was some butter cookie flavor as well, but the coconut was strong enough to dominate. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coconut smell.
From the package: “Made in Taiwan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road