Taste test: This package contained a tray chock-full of large, thick, rectangular cookies. The bottoms of the cookies had a light beige color, with some mild browning and a shiny coating on top. There were some widely spaced notches along the edges.
We crunched in to find a nice crumbly crunch and a middling level of coconut taste (not quite as strong as we expected from the smell). There was some butter cookie flavor as well, but the coconut was strong enough to dominate. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coconut smell.
From the package: “Made in Taiwan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Cookies (643 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Coconut (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road