Taste test: This box contained individual foil packages, each containing four thin, oval-shaped cookies. The cookies had a diamond grid pattern raised above the surfaces, sort of remotely resembling waffles.
We crunched in to find that they were basically butter cookies, with a very nice light crunch and lots of sweet butter cookie flavor, plus maybe a hint of coconut. They didn't actually taste anything like waffles, but nobody complained about it, as our snackers quickly became huge fans of these cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butter cookies. Nice.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road