Taste test: This box contained six packets, each holding three fairly large, waffle-like cookies. They had sort of oval-ish shapes, and the surfaces had diagonal waffle patterns.
I crunched in to find a good sweet taste, basically like extra-sweet butter cookies, but they did not taste of feel anything like waffles, so I was disappointed.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet waffle smell.
From the package: “Be my waffle mate! Be my soul mate!” ... “Contains Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg, Coconut” ... “May contain Crab, Almond” ... “Product of South Korea”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road