Taste test: This box contained six packets, each holding three fairly large, waffle-like cookies. They had sort of oval-ish shapes, and the surfaces had diagonal waffle patterns.
I crunched in to find a good sweet taste, basically like extra-sweet butter cookies, but they did not taste of feel anything like waffles, so I was disappointed.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet waffle smell.
From the package: “Be my waffle mate! Be my soul mate!” ... “Contains Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg, Coconut” ... “May contain Crab, Almond” ... “Product of South Korea”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road