Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies
Taste test: These cookies were shaped only very vaguely like koalas, but they had cartoonish drawings of koalas on on side, depicting koalas doing various things, most of which koalas don't actually do.
Actual koalas spend most of their time in eucalyptus trees, and most of that time sleeping. But these ones were doing things like surfing, shooting Cupid's arrow, holding a valentine envelope, planting flowers, blowing a bugle, listening to music with headphones, and holding a jack-o-lantern. One appeared to show a koala sleeping, so that one was accurate. The good thing, though was that the cookies were super tasty, with a delicious creamy milk chocolate filling, so I couldn't stop eating them. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly chocolatey.
From the package: “Open top and bottom flaps for matching trading card pieces! A great fun to collect!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road