Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies
Taste test: These cookies were shaped only very vaguely like koalas, but they had cartoonish drawings of koalas on on side, depicting koalas doing various things, most of which koalas don't actually do.
Actual koalas spend most of their time in eucalyptus trees, and most of that time sleeping. But these ones were doing things like surfing, shooting Cupid's arrow, holding a valentine envelope, planting flowers, blowing a bugle, listening to music with headphones, and holding a jack-o-lantern. One appeared to show a koala sleeping, so that one was accurate. The good thing, though was that the cookies were super tasty, with a delicious creamy milk chocolate filling, so I couldn't stop eating them. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly chocolatey.
From the package: “Open top and bottom flaps for matching trading card pieces! A great fun to collect!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (137 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (374 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road