Taste test: These individually wrapped, round cookies were 2 inches in diameter and fairly thin, with chocolate on one side and a crisp cracker on the other. The cracker side had a pattern of holes, while the milk chocolate had various detailed illustrations embedded into the chocolate, including a schooner (pictured on the box), a harp, a violin and a man on a horse.
There was a great light crunch upon biting into the cookie side, with lots of delicious milk chocolate taste from the coated side. Excellent!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road