Taste test: These roughly square-shaped sandwiches were anchored by two milk chocolate-coated graham crackers, which enclosed a thin, spongy white marshmallow and some soft chocolate stuff that seemed to be sort of a cross between cake and frosting.
The taste was pretty good, and the texture was good though not quite ideal. The graham crackers weren't as crisp as real graham crackers, but they sure tasted good with the chocolate coating. The marshmallow would have tasted better if they had made it melty instead of spongy, but I would imagine that a more melty marshmallow would have added a whole extra degree of messiness to the individually wrapped sandwiches. This was far, far better than a Moon Pie and is definitely worth a try if you like s'mores.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good but mild graham cracker and marshmallow smell.
From the package: “No assembly required”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road