Taste test: These fig bars were a little bit longer than two Fig Newtons would be if joined end-to-end.
Each bar was individually wrapped and included an indentation (located slightly off-center) to aid in splitting the bar into two pieces. The taste was pretty much the same as Fig Newtons, but the texture seemed even softer, and the bars didn't seem to be quite as solid as Fig Newtons, as the pastry was a bit crumbly. Still, they tasted like Fig Newtons, one of the few real fruit snacks that tastes so good that it makes you forget you're eating fruit.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “made with Real Fruit” ... “Little Debbie Has A Snack For You” ... “*Contains a trivial amount of trans fat.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road