Taste test: These pumpkin cookies were shaped kind of like topless jack-o-lanterns, with a flat top, plus two eyes and a mouth filled with a pumpkin jelly.
The actual cookies unfortunately looked less like jack-o-lanterns than the ones pictured on the box, mostly because the eyes were far less triangular on the actual cookies than in the picture. That didn't matter much once I started eating, because it turned out that these cookies were really good, sort of a mix between oatmeal cookies and pumpkin pie. The cookies (each individually wrapped) were thin, soft and tasty. A great seasonal treat from Little Debbie.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpkin pie!
From the package: “8 filled soft cookies” ... “McKee A Family Bakery”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road