Taste test: This box contained eight individually wrapped sandwich cookies, each about 2-1/2 inches in diameter, with a very thin filling surrounded by two thick cookies, combing to be about 3/4-inch thick. Each cookie had sort of grid pattern on the outside.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel and a very tasty peanut butter sweetness. It didn't make much in the way of crumbs. Just one of the sandwiches was pretty substantial, a nice filling snack.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter smell, like Nutter Butters.
From the package: “Peanut butter cookies with peanut butter creme filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (192 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road