Taste test: This box contained eight individually wrapped sandwich cookies, each about 2-1/2 inches in diameter, with a very thin filling surrounded by two thick cookies, combing to be about 3/4-inch thick. Each cookie had sort of grid pattern on the outside.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel and a very tasty peanut butter sweetness. It didn't make much in the way of crumbs. Just one of the sandwiches was pretty substantial, a nice filling snack.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter smell, like Nutter Butters.
From the package: “Peanut butter cookies with peanut butter creme filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (652 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (211 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road