Taste test: These snack bars were individually wrapped in cellophane, and each was fairly thin, an inch and a half wide and over four inches long.
The interior consisted of a very soft butter cookie covered with a layer of soft caramel, and the whole thing was coated with a thin layer of chocolate. The softness of the cookie was surprising, but it didn't really detract from the experience, as the taste was quite good. Because the box contained eight bars, it was very hard to resist eating more than one at a time!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 Cookie (34g) Servings Per Container 8 Amount Per Serving Calories 170 Calories from Fat 70”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Cookies (652 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (211 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road