Taste test: These snack bars were individually wrapped in cellophane, and each was fairly thin, an inch and a half wide and over four inches long.
The interior consisted of a very soft butter cookie covered with a layer of soft caramel, and the whole thing was coated with a thin layer of chocolate. The softness of the cookie was surprising, but it didn't really detract from the experience, as the taste was quite good. Because the box contained eight bars, it was very hard to resist eating more than one at a time!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 Cookie (34g) Servings Per Container 8 Amount Per Serving Calories 170 Calories from Fat 70”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (203 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road