Limited Time Originals Holiday Gingerbread Creme Cookies
Taste test: This box contained a tray holding three rows of six cookie sandwiches each, with a dark, fairly typical gingerbread color for the cookies and a bright white filling in between. Unlike Oreos and their many imitators, there were no designs on the outer faces of these cookies, just some random crevices.
I crunched in to find a loud crunch and immediately realized that these sandwiches were really made from two ginger snaps! (I don't know how I missed this from looking at them in sandwich form.) The ginger kick was less intense than from normal ginger snaps on the first bite, perhaps because it was tempered by the filling, but the ginger caught up with me soon after. Aside from the fact that the "Gingerbread" name was misleading — I expected something soft — I liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet, but not particularly like gingerbread.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “with cream cheese filling” ... “Serving size 2 cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Foodhold U.S.A., LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road