Taste test: This package contained quite a few fairly large, round oatmeal cookies, with three rows of eight lined up in a plastic tray. The cookies had a golden beige color generally, plus some scattered lighter spots that appeared to be the oats.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a good taste, with a high level of sweetness, maybe a bit sweeter than is typical of oatmeal cookies. I had three of them with a glass of chocolate milk for a quick breakfast.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical sweet oatmeal cookies smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: AbiMar Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (596 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road