Lil' Dutch Maid Old Fashioned Ginger Snaps Cookies
Taste test: These ginger snaps were much like the various other ones we've tried: round, crunchy and really good. The variations usually center around the level of ginger (fairly high in this case) and thickness (fairly thick), but the major difference for this one was the price.
I don't understand the economics of how Dollar Tree manages to sell some of the things that they do for a dollar, but somehow they do, and this bag had a whole lot of very good ginger cookies for the price.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet ginger smell, nice.
From the package: “Lil' Dutch Maid® old fashioned Ginger Snaps are perfect snacks for family & friends, whether it's lazy summer days in the shade or winter evenings by the fire ... Ginger Snap Cookies and a cup of hot coffee are a perfect start to your morning or have them with a cold glass of milk for an evening snack.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: AbiMar Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road