Taste test: This cookie package followed the same formula as Lil' Dutch Maid 's oatmeal cookies, with three rows of eight fairly large cookies in a tray. The cookies had a fairly low density of chocolate chips visible.
I poured a glass of cold milk crunched in to find that the cookies were crunchy, but less so than the oatmeal ones, with a good taste that included an average level of chocolate. There was nothing special here for chocolate chip cookie aficionados, but they were chocolate chip cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, but not really much chocolate.
From the package: “Galletas con Chispas Sabor a Chocolate” ... “Made in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: AbiMar Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road