Taste test: This package contained three rows of eight large cookies each, continuing the great value of Lil' Dutch Maid cookies by offering 24 cookies for just $1. There was an uneven white sugar coating atop the beige cookies, which Lil' Dutch's regular oatmeal cookies lacked.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and slightly crumbly feel, not soft or bendy, but sort of just on the edge of it. There was a very nice taste, a good mix between the oatmeal and the sweet coating. Good cookies, great bargain!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet oatmeal smell. Great!
From the package: “Made in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: AbiMar Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (623 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road