Taste test: These cookies appeared to be a store-brand clone of Oreos. The package contained a clear plastic tray holding three rows of cookies. The appearance of the cookies was definitely similar to Oreos and Hydrox. The thickness of the filling varied somewhat from one cookie to the next (a bit more so than the typical variation in Oreos), and in most cases, the creme filling was recessed quite a bit from the edge of the cookies (an issue I haven't seem much with Oreos).
When I bit in, the crunch of the outer cookies was a bit more pronounced than with Oreos. The crunch wasn't hugely different, but it was different enough that the eating experience seemed quite different, as the general softness of the Oreo cookies just wasn't there. The overall taste of the cookies and filling was similar to Oreos/Hydrox, but maybe not quite as good as the name brands.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Oreos.
From the package: “NET WT 16 OZ (1LB) 454g” ... “Product of USA”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road