Taste test: I bought this box primarily because the name "Leafy Pie" was so befuddling, and it turned out that the contents were neither leafy nor a pie, at least in my understanding of those words.
The box contained five individually wrapped packets, each containing two "pies," which really were rectangular cookies, topped with a milk chocolate coating that featured four angled stripes of a much lighter color. The bottom was exposed cookie with a golden beige color, a diagonal pattern of holes and a sugary glaze.
I bit in to find that that the cookies were made of a crumbly, multi-layered material, and the chocolate was melty on my fingertips. A bit of a strange format, but tasty!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road