Taste test: This box from Serbia contained six stacks of three cookies each, arranged diagonally in a plastic tray. The cookies themselves were smaller than the standard Lane Biscuits and had the bonus of being coated with chocolate on one side, with the Lane logo on the butter cookie-colored opposed side.
They were lightly crunchy and tasted pretty good, with a nice hit of milk chocolate. It was hard to refrain from eating several in a row.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell the cookie more than the chocolate.
From the package: “Mix that you want — for enjoyment and sharing!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road