Taste test: The 12 cookies in this package looked to be similar to Mallomars, with a chocolate exterior concealing a cookie bottom and marshmallow interior, but they did change things up a bit. Instead of a standard domed top, these had sort of a floral design, with six separate domes encircling the top.
I bit in to find that the cookie didn't really add crunch, as it had kind of a cake-like feel, adding a slight grittiness. The marshmallow had a spongy feel, barely melty, but I ended up liking it, as the texture reminded me of eating a plain, raw marshmallow. The taste was good, a nice mix of chocolate and marshmallow. A good value at 12 cookies for just $1.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and marshmallow smell.
From the package: “Product of Turkey” ... “Store in a cool, dry place.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Cookies (650 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road