Lambertz Schoko Pfeffer-Nüsse
Taste test: These round, thick cookies from Germany (the name translates as "chocolate pepper nuts") had flat bottoms coated in chocolate and domed tops with a white coating.
We crunched in to find a dense, soft, chewy texture with middling hit of ginger, plus just a bit of chocolate. The top coating was quite white, and best we could tell, it was like a sugar coating. They didn't have quite the kick of ginger snaps, but our snackers still enjoyed the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice. More ginger than chocolate.
From the package: “Seit 1688” ... “525 Jahre Backtradition” ... “Glazed ginger bread nuts with 14% chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tim Briggs in Switzerland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road