Lady Walton's Gourmet Cookies Creamy Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate
Taste test: These cookie sandwiches started with two thin, waffle-like wafers, like the ones used for Cheez Waffies, except that these were much bigger, about 3 inches in diameter.
In between the cookies was a thin filling of a substance that seemed to combine both peanut butter and milk chocolate. I was a little surprised from the "creamy peanut butter and milk chocolate" label that the filling was so solid and that the peanut butter and milk chocolate didn't appear to be separate. But the crunch of the cookies was nice and the taste was pretty good. The major annoyance here was the package: The cookies came in a plastic tray sealed inside a foil bag, packaged inside a cardboard tube a metal cap. The cap was really hard to pull off, and each I finally did get it off, it almost inevitably went flying.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Twelve Old Fashioned Chocolate Filled Wafer Cookies Made with All-Natural Ingredients.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: LWC Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road