Taste test: These cookies came in several different shapes, including squares, ovals and triangles, with a chocolate coating and triangular grid design on the bottom side and some curvy, elaborate designs on the butter cookie surface of the top.
We crunched in to find a very soft feel, with quite a good (high) chocolate-to-cookie ratio. We shared the cookies with lots of snackers, and people enjoyed the taste and texture a lot. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Tea biscuits with chocolate”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road