Taste test: These cookies had butter cookie-looking bottoms and chocolate tops, with a grid pattern on the middle of the chocolate layer.
In between was a promise of some apple filling. I bit in to find a surprisingly soft feel — there was no crunch at all to this cookie. There was definitely an apple filling, and a very sweet one too. Chocolate and apples are not a frequent combination, and from the taste of these, I think I know why. Just not the tastiest combination, plus too sweet.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong apple and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Product of Poland”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (80 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road