Taste test: These cookies had the same shapes as the chocolate version, round with a hole in the middle and a grid on top, but with a lighter color and an added thin sugar coating on the top surface.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a minor zing of spices, primarily nutmeg and cinnamon, like a spice cake. Nothing fancy, but a good taste, well executed. I was a much bigger fan of these than the chocolate ones.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, like a spice cake.
From the package: “Product of Poland”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Prime Choice Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road