Taste test: These thin cookies had shapes similar to Fudge Stripes, as they were round with holes in the middle, and the top surfaces had a grid raised above the main surfaces, thus the "Chequered" name. Unlike Fudge Stripes, the whole cookie was made of a single material, with no full or partial coatings on top or bottom.
I crunched in to find that the cookies were fairly crunchy and a bit crumbly. The chocolate taste was pretty mild. Nothing special here as a snack, but maybe a good one to go with a beverage.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy cookies with cocoa powder” ... “Product of Poland”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Prime Choice Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road