Taste test: This adaptation of the Oreo cookie followed the Cheese 'n Crackers concept, with a similar split package offering dipping sauce on one end and dippable cookies on the other.
The cookies were completely different than the other version of Oreo Handi-Snacks we tried, as this time the cookies consisted of three rectangular pieces, each with Oreo-type markings on them and perforated to be broken down the middle into two sticks each, versus the rod-shaped cookies in the other version. This type allowed you to either dip one stick into the creme or spread the creme between two sticks together to form an Oreo sandwich (though not a round one). Either way, the taste was just like a regular Oreo, as the sauce tasted just like the Oreo creme but was liquidy enough to be easily dippable or spreadable. The extra work of dealing with the creme made this more fun to eat than regular Oreos.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like like Oreos
From the package: “Stack 'Em ... Dunk 'Em ... Munch 'Em!”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road