Taste test: This adaptation of the Oreo cookie followed the Cheese 'n Crackers concept, with a similar split package offering dipping sauce on one end and dippable cookies on the other.
The cookies were completely different than the other version of Oreo Handi-Snacks we tried, as this time the cookies consisted of three rectangular pieces, each with Oreo-type markings on them and perforated to be broken down the middle into two sticks each, versus the rod-shaped cookies in the other version. This type allowed you to either dip one stick into the creme or spread the creme between two sticks together to form an Oreo sandwich (though not a round one). Either way, the taste was just like a regular Oreo, as the sauce tasted just like the Oreo creme but was liquidy enough to be easily dippable or spreadable. The extra work of dealing with the creme made this more fun to eat than regular Oreos.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like like Oreos
From the package: “Stack 'Em ... Dunk 'Em ... Munch 'Em!”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road