Taste test: This bag contained chocolate-coated cookies that were shaped kind of like oversized Raisinettes, with the same sort of slightly irregular shape and surface texture.
I crunched in to find that the center was some sort of butter cookie-like material, covered by a very thin white chocolate layer, which in turn was covered by a thicker milk chocolate layer. It was very chocolatey and on the sweet side, very good. After eating about 5 pieces, I decided to pour myself a glass of cold milk, and that made it even better. The label said the bag contained two servings of about 15 pieces, but in actuality the whole bag contained only 20 pieces, so that was disappointing. But portion size aside, these were very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “White & Milk Chocolate Coated Cookies” ... “Serving Size 1/2 Bag (38g about 15 cookies)” ... “Kosher Dairy - Cholov Yisrael Under supervision of the Rabbinate of Safad & the Orthodox Council of Jerusalem Eda Charedith” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Holon Middle East Groceries, Brooklyn, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road