Taste test: This bag contained chocolate-coated cookies that were shaped kind of like oversized Raisinettes, with the same sort of slightly irregular shape and surface texture.
I crunched in to find that the center was some sort of butter cookie-like material, covered by a very thin white chocolate layer, which in turn was covered by a thicker milk chocolate layer. It was very chocolatey and on the sweet side, very good. After eating about 5 pieces, I decided to pour myself a glass of cold milk, and that made it even better. The label said the bag contained two servings of about 15 pieces, but in actuality the whole bag contained only 20 pieces, so that was disappointing. But portion size aside, these were very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “White & Milk Chocolate Coated Cookies” ... “Serving Size 1/2 Bag (38g about 15 cookies)” ... “Kosher Dairy - Cholov Yisrael Under supervision of the Rabbinate of Safad & the Orthodox Council of Jerusalem Eda Charedith” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road