Kimkee Crispy Coconut Rolls Original
Taste test: This large bag contained six smaller packages, each containing a plastic tray with separate compartments for five rolls. The shapes of the hollow rolls were different from most similar rolls, as these were much shorter, almost bite-sized. They had a tan color, with some dark seeds embedded inside.
We crunched in to find that the texture was light and crispy, and the taste was like a Chinese fortune cookie with an extra hint of coconut. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild coconut smell.
From the package: “Crispy Coconut Rolls are made from fresh coconut cream and jasmine rice flour, the best selected ingredients from Thailand. Our Coconut Rolls are filled with the wonderful aroma of coconut cream and jasmine rice. They are crispy, tasty and delicious. Enjoy them on all occasions!” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kimkee LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tropical Foods, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road