Taste test: These sandwich cookies had a very clever design, as the chocolate cookie in each sandwich had a pattern of six hearts on the surface, while the vanilla cookie had a single heart-shaped hole, exposing the fudge creme filling.
The taste was pretty good, though nothing special. The chocolate cookies were mildly chocolatey, while the filling was more chocolatey. The whole thing would go pretty well with milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road