Taste test: These sandwich cookies had a very clever design, as the chocolate cookie in each sandwich had a pattern of six hearts on the surface, while the vanilla cookie had a single heart-shaped hole, exposing the fudge creme filling.
The taste was pretty good, though nothing special. The chocolate cookies were mildly chocolatey, while the filling was more chocolatey. The whole thing would go pretty well with milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road