Taste test: To make these, the Keebler elves took round chocolate cookies with a ridge around the top, filled the top area with mint creme, and then coated the whole thing in fudge.
The cookies had a trapezoidal profile (wider on bottom than on top), and they were a bit thinner than Oreos. There were 18 cookies inside this bag, widely spaced on a plastic tray. The mix of flavors was similar to Chocolate Covered Mint Oreos but the result was not as good in this case. The taste wasn't bad, but it just wasn't as great as some other chocolate/creme/mint combos. The texture wasn't great either, as there wasn't much crunch, and the fudge coating had a bit of a melt-in-your-hands thing going on.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell. Awesome.
From the package: “Fudge Covered Cookies with a Mint Crème Filling” ... “Here in the Hollow Tree™, every one of our Keebler® Fudge Shoppe® cookies is made with a generous helping of Elfin Magic®. We start with delicious cookies and add Mint Crème filling covered with chocolatey fudge to make every bite Uncommonly Good®. — Ernie Keebler”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road