Taste test: These thin chocolate cookies were round with regularly spaced bumps along the edges and a fudge mint coating over the entire outside of the cookie.
The overall thickness was quite a bit thinner than similar mint fudge-coated cookies with a creme center, including Keebler's Fudge Shoppe Mint Creme Filled Cookies and the Chocolate Covered Mint Oreos. As a result, this box contained many more cookies than those, with a total of 40 cookies. Thankfully, the Keebler elves didn't force lots of extra space between the cookies in this case, as they had unfortunately done with those others. These cookies were quite good, but not as good as the coated Oreos with the creme, and probably better than the Keebler ones with the creme.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Awesome chocolate mint smell. Wow.
From the package: “Here in the Hollow Tree™, every one of the Keebler Fudge Shoppe® cookies is made with a generous helping of Elfin Magic™. We start with delicious cookies and add rich, chocolatey fudge to make every bite Uncommonly Good®.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road