Keebler Right Bites Fudge Shoppe Mini Fudge Stripes cookies
Taste test: Right Bites? Try Wrong Bites.
There are several good 100-calorie-pack cookie snacks out there, but Keebler Right Bites Fudge Shoppe Mini Fudge Stripes cannot be included among them. These cookies just didn't taste anything like regular Fudge Stripe cookies. They were bland with a lame chocolate taste. If you want to eat Fudge Stripe cookies and limit yourself to 100 calories, eat part of a regular Fudge Stripe. Skip these.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat chocolatey.
From the package: “100% Great Cookie Taste! 3.5g of fat per serving”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road