Taste test: This package contained a tray holding 10 fairly thick cookies, each in its own compartment of a plastic tray so that none of them stuck together or scuffed each other up.
Each one was a coated sandwich, consisting of two crumbly cookies enclosing a peanut butter marshmallow filling, all coated in a fairly thick layer of milk chocolate. The pieces were fairly big, an inch and three-quarters square, with rounded corners, and 5/8 inch thick. I could definitely taste the peanut butter, but it was sufficiently dominant that I could hardly notice any marshmallow. It looked like the PB and marshmallow were all combined into a single filling, but it was hard to tell definitively when looking at a cross-section of a bitten-into cookie. The combination didn't taste like a s'more, but it did taste quite good. I offered the rest to a panel of peanut butter-loving snackers, and they ate their way through the other nine cookies in record time, singing the praises of Keebler's creation.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like sweet peanut butter.
From the package: “Made with 100% Cocoa” ... “Naturally and Artificially Flavored” ... “Uncommonly made. Uncommonly good.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road