Taste test: After reviewing the peanut butter version of Keebler's S'mores and finding that they didn't taste like s'mores (but still were quite good) we figured it was time to try the original; if they didn't taste like s'mores, there's a problem in the Keebler tree.
We opened the package to find that they cookies looked the same from the outside as the PB version. Then we crunched in, and let's just say there is indeed a problem in the Keebler tree. They didn't taste like s'mores at all. They tasted like blondie Oreos coated in chocolate. The filling didn't feel like marshmallow, and it didn't taste like marshmallow. It wasn't quite the same flavor as an Oreo filling, but it was still a creme filling, not marshmallow in any way. There wasn't any peanut butter to save them this time. Didn't taste like s'mores and didn't taste that good. Big miss here.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice! Smells like a melted marshmallow being toasted on the campfire!
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road