Taste test: This version of Fudge Stripes (not to be confused with the Strawberry Cheesecake ones) had pink stripes of frosting on top and a full pink coating on the bottom of each cookie. The cookies were the standard Fudge Stripe kind, round butter cookies with a hole in the middle.
The concept seemed good here, and the cookie worked well to approximate the taste of the shortcake, but I just found something to be a bit off about the strawberry flavor. Strawberry has been done well by many snacks, but it just didn't do it for me here.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet strawberry smell.
From the package: “Special Batch”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road