Taste test: These cookies had the same ring shapes as Keebler's Jif peanut butter-filled cookies, but the similar external appearance hid a very different interior — nobody could ever confuse peanut butter with coconut in any way.
I bit in to find a fairly dense feel, with a mix of softness and light crunchiness. I could definitely feel the coconut too. I'm not the world's biggest coconut fan, but I found the mix of chocolate, caramel and coconut to be a nice taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coconut smell, definitely dominates the chocolate.
From the package: “Fudge, Caramel & Coconut” ... “Fudge Overboard! Here in the Keebler® Hollow Tree™, we elves vow to discover there's no such thing as too much fudge. That's we're covering our already delicious caramel-dipped, coconut-sprinkled Coconut Dreams™ in rich, chocolatey fudge for a decadent cookie that's big on flavor.” ... “Proudly based in the USA”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road