Taste test: These cookies had the same ring shapes as Keebler's Jif peanut butter-filled cookies, but the similar external appearance hid a very different interior — nobody could ever confuse peanut butter with coconut in any way.
I bit in to find a fairly dense feel, with a mix of softness and light crunchiness. I could definitely feel the coconut too. I'm not the world's biggest coconut fan, but I found the mix of chocolate, caramel and coconut to be a nice taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coconut smell, definitely dominates the chocolate.
From the package: “Fudge, Caramel & Coconut” ... “Fudge Overboard! Here in the Keebler® Hollow Tree™, we elves vow to discover there's no such thing as too much fudge. That's we're covering our already delicious caramel-dipped, coconut-sprinkled Coconut Dreams™ in rich, chocolatey fudge for a decadent cookie that's big on flavor.” ... “Proudly based in the USA”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (36 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Cookies (652 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Coconut (65 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published June 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road