Taste test: This package contained 22 large sandwich cookies, each shaped like a Keebler elf, with details of various elves on the top cookie exterior and slogans on the bottom cookie. The weird thing was that although they used different elf characters, they looked only very slightly different — the overall shape was the same, and it took some close analysis to notice the differences. All of the characters had nametags just below their necks, including Ernie, Elwood and Fast Eddie, but some of the names were hard to read. The slogans included "From the Hollow Tree," "Dunk head first," "Uncommonly Made" and "Uncommonly Good!"
The cookies were thicker than Oreos, as was the creme filling, and they were crunchier and less brittle than Oreos, but the mix of tastes from the chocolate cookies and creme filling was very Oreo-like. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but kind of like an Oreo.
From the package: “Chocolate Sandwich Cookie with Crème Filling” ... “Great for Dunking!” ... “Enlarged to show datail”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road