Taste test: Deluxe Grahams are one of Keebler's classic recipes, but somehow we neglected to review them until now. Oops!
The smallish, rectangular cookies had a graham cracker-like interior, with a milk chocolate coating. The package contained a nice generous supply of cookies, with 40 in total, split into two rows. I crunched in to find a crumbly feel, with a lot of graham cracker and milk chocolate taste. On the sweet side of things, but great with cold milk.
The package said that three cookies is one serving, but I challenge anyone to stop at just three!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly mild. Just a bit of graham and chocolate.
From the package: “Fudge Covered Graham Crackers” ... “Made with Real Cocoa!” ... “We don't fudge on our fudge. When fudge is rich and creamy and made with only 100% real cocoa, no matter where it goes, it's wonderfully delicious. So that's exactly what we Elves use. Then we add a little of our magic to bake up oh-so-many delightful and different kinds of fudge cookies.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road