Taste test: This package's outer wrapper contained a plastic tray holding four white foil packages decorated with pink illustrations, including entertaining snack mascots, umbrellas, eyeglasses and ice cream cones.
Each inner package contained about dozen small, round chocolate cream filled cookies. The illustrations on the outer package made it clear that the cookies were supposed to have character mascots and other pictures drown on top of each one, but the edible ink atop the actual cookies was fairly light, and even putting color intensity aside, some of the illustrations were just hard to figure out. The illustrations included cars, umbrellas, ice cream cones and various mascot characters. The cookies had a nice ligh crunch and an excellent smooth milk chocolate taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Ingredients : Wheat flour, Sugar, Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, Cocoa mass, Milk powder, Leavening agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Lactose, Almond, Whey permeate powder, Dextrin, Salt, Artificial flavor (Vanilla, Butter), Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Caramel color, Yeast extract, Enzyme, Corn syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road