Taste test: This package's outer wrapper contained a plastic tray holding four white foil packages decorated with pink illustrations, including entertaining snack mascots, umbrellas, eyeglasses and ice cream cones.
Each inner package contained about dozen small, round chocolate cream filled cookies. The illustrations on the outer package made it clear that the cookies were supposed to have character mascots and other pictures drown on top of each one, but the edible ink atop the actual cookies was fairly light, and even putting color intensity aside, some of the illustrations were just hard to figure out. The illustrations included cars, umbrellas, ice cream cones and various mascot characters. The cookies had a nice ligh crunch and an excellent smooth milk chocolate taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Ingredients : Wheat flour, Sugar, Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, Cocoa mass, Milk powder, Leavening agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Lactose, Almond, Whey permeate powder, Dextrin, Salt, Artificial flavor (Vanilla, Butter), Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Caramel color, Yeast extract, Enzyme, Corn syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road