Kabaya Panda Cookies
Taste test: This box contained cookies shaped like panda heads.
One side of each was covered with a mix of milk chocolate and white chocolate, forming a detailed cartoonish panda face. The faces had a variety of expressions, including a smile, a frown with bandage, tongue-stuck-out and more. The other side of each cookie was consistent, made from cookie material rather than chocolate, with milk chocolate seeping through the eye and mouth holes. The taste was really good, with a nice crunch from the cookie and plenty of white and milk chocolate. The designs were impressive — clever and fun. Each cookie was fairly small, and there were just eight of them in the box, but aside from wishing the box contained more of them, we liked everything about these a whole lot.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road