Kabaya Panda Cookies
Taste test: This box contained cookies shaped like panda heads.
One side of each was covered with a mix of milk chocolate and white chocolate, forming a detailed cartoonish panda face. The faces had a variety of expressions, including a smile, a frown with bandage, tongue-stuck-out and more. The other side of each cookie was consistent, made from cookie material rather than chocolate, with milk chocolate seeping through the eye and mouth holes. The taste was really good, with a nice crunch from the cookie and plenty of white and milk chocolate. The designs were impressive — clever and fun. Each cookie was fairly small, and there were just eight of them in the box, but aside from wishing the box contained more of them, we liked everything about these a whole lot.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road