Jutrzenka Herbatniki Petit Beurre
Taste test: This clear wrapper contained 10 fairly large, somewhat thin rectangular cookies, with ruffled edges and a 4x5 grid of holes that didn't seem to go all the way through the cookies.
We crunched in to find about as hard of a crunch as we can remember for an ordinary butter cookie — the first bite was just a tough one, really took some effort. After the initial bite, crunching and chewing wasn't particularly hard, with more of a conventional type of cookie crunch. The taste was like butter cookies, but just more, as the flavor was very sweet and quite strong.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, very strong smell.
From the package: “Biscuits.” ... “Made in Poland”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road