Taste test: This package contained wafers from Poland, and they had a different appearance from the many similarly sized packages of wafers that originate from Brazil and elsewhere. The top and bottom wafers had a wide, diagonal, waffle-like grid on the exposed surfaces, with just the two exterior wafers surrounding a single thick chocolate cream filling layer, a bit change from than the many-layered items that we're accustomed to.
I crunched in to find a very light feel from the wafers, with an excellent chocolate taste from the cream layer, which was smooth and moist. It was very tasty, and I got a nice chocolate kick from just one piece.
The package contained two layers of 10 wafers each, and they were easy to pull apart, so you could end up eating way more than one wafer (the suggested serving was four) or sharing them with lots of friends.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafers with chocolate flavored cream” ... “Product of Poland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road