Taste test: From the picture on the outside of this Polish package, I was expecting it to contain some marshmallow pie-like snacks, but when I opened it, I found cookies — relatively small ones, and just six of them, separated into three stacks of two by a plastic tray. Each one was round-ish with a bumpy chocolate top and a flat bottom. The picture on the wrapper showed hazelnuts (confirmed by reading the ingredients).
I bit in to find more of the unexpected — the taste was like some sort of rum or something, along with milk chocolate and various crunchy things. Weird.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat like caramel, but definitely some other stuff in there too. A bit odd.
From the package: “najeżone bakaliami w czekoladzie mlecznej”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road