Taste test: From the picture on the outside of this Polish package, I was expecting it to contain some marshmallow pie-like snacks, but when I opened it, I found cookies — relatively small ones, and just six of them, separated into three stacks of two by a plastic tray. Each one was round-ish with a bumpy chocolate top and a flat bottom. The picture on the wrapper showed hazelnuts (confirmed by reading the ingredients).
I bit in to find more of the unexpected — the taste was like some sort of rum or something, along with milk chocolate and various crunchy things. Weird.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat like caramel, but definitely some other stuff in there too. A bit odd.
From the package: “najeżone bakaliami w czekoladzie mlecznej”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (85 reviews)
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road