Jacquet Belgian Waffle
Taste test: This waffle was fairly big and very thick, with wide, deep squares on both sides and a range of colors. The wrapper gave three methods for preparation — eating it right from the wrapper, microwaving and toasting.
I didn't try toasting, but I did try the other two, by taking a few bites before microwaving the rest of it. The experience didn't vary a whole lot between the room-temperature and microwaved versions, as both were lightly sweetened and had a fairly dense feel with a nice flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet, nice.
From the package: “Crafting each product with care, we use only high quality Non-GMO ingredients, pure butter and free-range eggs. Our rich tradition is reflected in each delicious bite for the whole family to indulge.” ... “Product of Belgium” ... “With sugar pearls”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Jacquet North America Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road