Taste test: This package contained sandwich cookies consisting of two Nilla Wafers-like cookies, one coated thinly in chocolate on the outside, the other with no coating, with a thick, light brown-colored filling in the middle.
The sandwiches didn't closely resemble the ones on the box, as the filling was less substantial and didn't go all the way to the edge (but there was still quite a bit of filling) and the chocolate surface wasn't quite so flawless as pictured. They tasted very good, with a nice mix of cookie, chocolate and a hazelnut-ilike filling.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Produced by Original Technology”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Serbia (12 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road